Festival of Lovers
From friendship to fettuccine: celebrate love in all its forms
Celebrate with the ones you love this February at Crystalbrook Vincent. Whether it’s a Galentine’s brunch with the girls, a romantic Italian dinner for two in Polpetta, or a relaxing night away, there’s nowhere better in Brisbane to celebrate love in all its forms.
Mi Amore Feast at Polpetta
Is your love language food? Book in for the Mi Amore Feast at Polpetta to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the one you love. Indulge in antipasti, house-made pasta, contorni, secondi, and of course some dolce. Paired with matching vino, it will be an evening you (and your stomach) will remember. Now that's amore.
- When: Friday 11 and Saturday 12 February, from 6:00pm – late
- Where: Polpetta, ground floor, Crystalbrook Vincent
- What: Grande Polpetta feast with or without paired vino
- Price: $150 per person with vino, $90 per person without vino
Galentine’s Day at Fiume Rooftop Bar
What’s Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best day of the year! A day dedicated to celebrating friendship in all its forms - a love that in our opinion, is equally as important as romantic love. Grab your Galentine’s crew and head to Fiume Rooftop Bar for a brunch to remember. We’ll be pulling out all the stops including our famous rooftop brunch and some special Galentine’s Day signature cocktails such as the Cotton Candy Cloud, peach bellinis, and Cherry Bombs.
- When: Sunday 13 February, 10:00am or 12.30pm
- Where: Fiume Rooftop Bar, Level 3, Crystalbrook Vincent
- What: Three-course brunch and two-hour beverage package
- Price: $115 per person. Guests must be aged 18+
Whether you’re booking in for a romantic night away, ladies night hitting the best bars in town, or a chance to give yourself some TLC after the past year, Crystalbrook Vincent has everything you need for the ultimate escape. Conveniently located in Howard Smith Wharves and offering luxe amenities such as a picture-perfect rooftop infinity pool, book in and use promo code THECROWD for 10% off your next stay at Crystalbrook Vincent.