Brisbane to Byron Food Trail
Nine indulgent experiences that will fill your cup (and plate) from the river city to the rainforest
Calling all foodies! Pack your bags, bring your appetite - the ultimate foodie road trip has arrived.
Crystalbrook Collection has curated a sustainable food and drink tour between our Brisbane hotel, Crystalbrook Vincent, and Byron Bay resort, Crystalbrook Byron, with stops at our favourite local artisans and providores.
Kicking off from Crystalbrook Vincent in the heart of Brisbane’s vibrant Howard Smith Wharves, the Brisbane to Byron food trail takes you through experiences and indulgences that are putting Tambourine Mountain, Scenic Rim, and Byron Shire firmly on Australia’s culinary map.
Brisbane to Byron Food Trail Highlights:
- Quaff fine artisan wine and cheesy charcuterie in the Scenic Rim.
- Learn about age-old indigenous customs and sample bush tucker on an aboriginal-led tour.
- Stay two nights at five-star rainforest resort, Crystalbrook Byron, to experience sustainable luxury first-hand.
- Embark on optional adventures like surfing, kayaking, or a sunrise hot air balloon ride.
- Enjoy unhurried culinary experiences at iconic venues like The Farm and the Forest Restaurant.
- Savour frothy Stone & Woods brews and botanical-infused Cape Byron Distillery booze.
- Sample Husk Distillers world-renowned Ink Gin and enjoy a long and lazy lunch under the shadow of Mount Wollumbin.
- Three-day, two-night tour from Crystalbrook Vincent in Brisbane to Crystalbrook Byron in Byron Bay
- Scheduled tours available once a month
- Private tours for 4 – 60 people available upon request
- Add on more nights (you know you want to) at Brisbane's Crystalbrook Vincent using promo code KIFF when you book direct.