Now you can pack the whole family and explore Cairns
1,000 square metres of pool to play in, cabanas to laze, a trip to the Cairns Aquarium and just imagine your room as a cinema with over 200 free movies. What more could you want for a holiday with the whole family?
Book your next family vacation or staycation now for;
- Complimentary access for kids 3-14 years of age to the Cairns Aquarium
- Kids to enjoy one complimentary meal with one paying adult at Paper Crane or poolside dining
- Kids pack on arrival
- Over 200 free in-room movies with your own popcorn maker
- Opportunity to sign up and become a Junior Citizen of the Reef with our partner Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef, and SpongeBob
- Plus join Crystalbrook Crowd and receive 10% off your stay and 10% off at all Crystalbrook Collection restaurants and bars
The Tropical North is a playground that will keep both grown-ups and kids entertained for days, so we’ve put together our top 3 tropical adventures that will inspire you. Read our blog: How to do family holidays in FNQ (without going crazy!)
Explore Cairns with the whole family
Beyond the luxury of your room, Tropical North Queensland offers countless natural wonders and cultural experiences during the cool and warmer months. Discover the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef, explore the ancient Daintree Rainforest, or embark on an exhilarating helicopter ride over the breathtaking landscapes. Cairns is a gateway to unforgettable adventures that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime with family and loved ones.
T&Cs apply: Minimum two-night stay. Rates and booking subject to availability. Blackout dates apply. Complimentary kids meal to be ordered from children’s menu at Paper Crane or Crystalbrook Riley poolside dining.