Don't forget your swimmers
At Crystalbrook Riley in Cairns, no two stays will ever be exactly alike. One thing that never changes? Crystalbrook Riley’s signature hotel amenities, designed to let you spend less time planning and more time doing.
Enjoy stellar views overlooking the sparkling Esplanade boardwalk from Crystalbrook Riley’s rooftop bar (the tallest in all of Cairns, by the way). Make nap time anytime using the touch-controlled lights and blackout blinds, available in every room of this five-star Cairns resort. Or spend the afternoon swimming in the 1,000 square metre swimming lagoon with its own man-made beach.
No matter how you choose to spend your time in Cairns, Crystalbrook Riley has your creature comforts covered, from luxury accommodation to gym equipment, room service, laundry service, free parking in the city and more.
Crystalbrook Riley’s amenities
- 311 luxury room and suites with rainforest showers & baths in selected rooms
- 1,000+ sqm swimming lagoon with poolside food and drinks menu
The pool is reserved for hotel guests only. Not a hotel guest? Don’t worry, our pool parties are open to everyone, and free to attend! View Events
- Man-made beach
- Poolside cabanas
- Eléme Day Spa
- Signature dining and bar experiences with your choice of Paper Crane, Calypso Club or Rocco - Please view our opening hours.
- Eco-transport (aka bicycles)
- Fast and free Wi-Fi
- Six unique meeting and event spaces
- 24-hour fitness centre with gym equipment
- Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Wheelchair access
- Concierge (Experience Curators)
- $15 per night guest self-parking
- Gift shop
- We're cash-free. Please note Riley does not accept cash. Debit cards and all major credit cards are welcome. 1% surcharge applies on credit cards.