Don't forget your swimmers
At Crystalbrook Riley, no two stays will ever be exactly alike. One thing that never changes? Crystalbrook Riley’s signature hotel amenities, designed to let you spend less time planning and more time doing.
Enjoy stellar views overlooking the sparkling Esplanade boardwalk from Crystalbrook Riley’s rooftop bar (the tallest in all of Cairns, by the way). Make nap time anytime using the touch-controlled lights and blackout blinds, available in every room of this five-star Cairns resort. Or spend the afternoon swimming in the 1,000 square metre swimming lagoon with its own man-made beach.
No matter how you choose to spend your time in Cairns, Crystalbrook Riley’s got you covered on all fronts.
Crystalbrook Riley’s amenities
- 1,000+ sqm swimming lagoon with poolside food and drinks menu
The pool is reserved for hotel guests only. Not a hotel guest? Don’t worry, our monthly pool parties and family days are open to everyone, and free to attend! View Events
- Man-made beach
- Poolside cabanas
- Eléme Day Spa
- Signature dining and bar experiences with your choice of Paper Crane, Greenfields or Rocco - Please view our opening hours.
- Eco-transport (aka bicycles)
- Fast and free Wi-Fi
- Six unique meeting and event spaces
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Concierge (Experience Curators)
- $12 per night guest self-parking. $20 visitors dining in house.
Please note if spend in outlets is over $100, tickets can be validated at Curator Desk for free of charge parking.
- Gift shop
- We're cash-free! Did you know the average banknote has traces of 26,000 bacteria? As part of our Mindfully Safe heightened hygiene measures, please note we no longer accept cash as payment. Debit and all major credit cards remain very welcome.