Don't forget your swimmers
With Riley, no two stays will ever be exactly alike. One thing that never changes? Riley’s signature hotel amenities, designed to let you spend less time planning and more time doing.
Enjoy stellar views overlooking the sparkling Esplanade boardwalk from Riley’s rooftop bar (the tallest in all of Cairns, by the way). Make nap time anytime using the touch-controlled lights and blackout blinds, available in every room of this five-star Cairns resort. Or spend the afternoon swimming in the 1,000 square metre swimming lagoon with its own manmade beach. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Cairns, Riley’s got you covered on all fronts.
- 1,000+ sqm swimming lagoon
- Manmade beach
- 24-hour fitness centre (Coming Soon 20 December)
- Eco-transport (aka bicycles)
- Fast and free WIFI
- Signature dining and bar experiences with your choice of Paper Crane, Greenfields or Rocco
- Eléme Spa (Coming Soon 20 December)
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Six unique meeting and event spaces
- Concierge (Experience Curators)
- $22 per night guest valet parking. $12 per night guest self parking. $20 visitors dining in house. Please note if spend in outlets is over $100, ticket can be validated at Curator Desk for free of charge parking.
- Gift shop