Sunday Social Club
Fiume Rooftop Bar has your ultimate day out already planned at Sunday Social Club. Incredible views, great food and drinks, live music, and most importantly: good vibes only.
From 12:00 - 3:00pm, sit down to a two-course menu with a complimentary bottle of bubbles to start your Sunday in style.
Live entertainment features from 1:30pm onwards, allowing you to make the most of Brisbane's golden afternoons on the rooftop.
Two-course lunch menu for $59 per person includes:
- Warm olives, confit garlic and orange
- Baked crumbed camembert, local honey, rosemary, beetroot chutney and brioche
- Mooloolaba prawns with chilli, lemon, confit garlic, parsley and olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto, house pickles, sundried tomato pesto, chargrilled vegetables and crostini
- One complimentary bottle of Dal Zotto Prosecco for the table
About Fiume Rooftop Bar: Brisbane rooftop dining with a view
With stellar views across the Brisbane River, Fiume Rooftop Bar at Crystalbrook Vincent is a glamorous urban oasis, a chic escape from the bustling Howard Smith Wharves precinct below. Be seen soaking up the atmosphere on our balcony seating while sipping something bubbly and sharing a bite to eat. Whether it be by sunshine or by stars, for an aperitivo or the definitive Sunday brunch, Fiume – named after the Italian word for river – offers guests an enviable new choice to enjoy a tipple surrounded by stunning vistas overlooking Brisbane River and the city in a modern-yet-relaxed industrial setting.