Do things your way
Bailey chooses the path less travelled. The type of character you’ll find at the local farmer’s market rather than a supermarket or exploring the latest exhibition at the museum rather than at a rock concert.
Staying with Bailey, you'll find artists-in-residence and artwork from across Australia displayed in and around the hotel, as well as art events for all guests to enjoy.
- Rooms and one, two and three-bedroom residences available
- Two swimming pools (second pool available to Bailey Residence guests only)
- Art displayed in and around the hotel - a different artist featured on each level
- Signature dining and bar experiences at our signature Crystalbrook Station steakhouse CC’s Bar and Grill
- Latin-inspired dining and entertainment at Pachamama - temporarily closed
- 24-hour in-room dining - temporarily unavailable
- Regular art events and workshops
- Four unique meeting and event spaces
- Eco-transport (aka bicycles)
- Fast and free Wi-Fi, of course
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Concierge (Experience Curators)
- Gift shop
- We're cash-free! Did you know the average banknote has traces of 26,000 bacteria? As part of our Mindfully Safe heightened hygiene measures, please note we no longer accept cash as payment. Debit and all major credit cards remain very welcome.