Do things your way
Bailey chooses the path less travelled. The type of character you’ll find at the local farmer’s market rather than a supermarket or exploring the latest exhibition at the museum rather than at a rock concert.
Staying with Bailey, you'll find artists-in-residence and artwork from across Australia displayed in and around the hotel, as well as art events for all guests to enjoy.
- Rooms and one, two and three-bedroom residences available
- Two swimming pools (second pool available to Bailey Residence guests only - temporarily closed due to COVID-19
- Art displayed in and around the hotel - a different artist featured on each level
- Signature dining and bar experiences with your choice of our signature Crystalbrook Station steakhouse CC’s Bar and Grill and Latin-inspired dining and entertainment at Pachamama - temporarily closed due to COVID-19
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Regular art events and workshops
- Four unique meeting and event spaces
- Eco-transport (aka bicycles)
- Fast and free Wi-Fi, of course
- 24-hour fitness centre - temporarily closed due to COVID-19
- Concierge (Experience Curators)
- Gift shop