Do things your way
Crystalbrook Bailey chooses the path less travelled. The type of character you’ll find at the local farmer’s market rather than a supermarket or exploring the latest exhibition at the museum rather than at a rock concert.
Staying with Crystalbrook Bailey, you'll find artists-in-residence and artwork from across Australia displayed in and around the hotel, as well as art events for all guests to enjoy.
Crystalbrook Bailey's Amenities
- Rooms and one, two and three-bedroom residences available
- Two swimming pools (second pool available to Crystalbrook Bailey Residence guests only)
- Art displayed in and around the hotel - a different artist featured on each level
- Signature dining and bar experiences at our signature Crystalbrook Station steakhouse, the award-winning CC’s Bar and Grill
- Latin-inspired dining and entertainment at Pachamama
- Sustainable small wine bar at Arte.
- Regular art events and workshops
- Four unique meeting and event spaces
- Eco-transport (aka bicycles)
- Fast and free Wi-Fi, of course
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Concierge (Experience Curators)
- Self-parking (subject to availability).
- Gift shop
- We're cash-free. Please note Bailey does not accept cash. Debit cards and all major credit cards are welcome. 1% surcharge applies on credit cards.