Do things your way
Crystalbrook Bailey chooses the path less travelled. The type of character you’ll find at the local farmer’s market rather than a supermarket or exploring the latest exhibition at the museum rather than at a rock concert.
Staying with Crystalbrook Bailey, you'll find artists-in-residence and artwork from across Australia displayed in and around the hotel, as well as art events for all guests to enjoy.
Crystalbrook Bailey's Amenities
- Rooms and one, two and three-bedroom residences available
- Two swimming pools (second pool available to Crystalbrook Bailey Residence guests only)
- Art displayed in and around the hotel - a different artist featured on each level
- Signature dining and bar experiences at our signature Crystalbrook Station steakhouse, the award-winning CC’s Bar and Grill
- Latin-inspired dining and entertainment at Pachamama
- Sustainable small wine bar at Arte.
- Regular art events and workshops
- Four unique meeting and event spaces
- Eco-transport (aka bicycles)
- Fast and free Wi-Fi, of course
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Concierge (Experience Curators)
- Self-parking (subject to availability).
- Gift shop
- We're cash-free! Did you know the average banknote has traces of 26,000 bacteria? As part of our Mindfully Safe heightened hygiene measures, please note we no longer accept cash as payment. Debit and all major credit cards remain very welcome.