Plush Pup Package
Calling all furry friends
Gone barking mad in lockdown? If working from home has taught us anything, it’s that everything is better with a furry friend by your side.
To say thanks for the endless video calls, constant walkies, cuddles and companionship, treat your best friend to the ultimate five-star Plush Pup Package staycation at Surry Hills’ Little Albion.
Starting at $995, the Plush Pup Package staycation includes:
- One-night stay at Little Albion, a Crystalbrook Collection Boutique Hotel
- Mimi & Munch doggie bakery treats and eats on arrival including a personalised bone-shaped cake and doggie biscuits
- The Daily Edited personalised collar and lead
- Exclusive fitting with Dogue Bondi doggie stylist - you'll take home a Dogue Design Collection cable knit jumper and a designer dog bed
- Personal doggie butler with Dogs @ Play who'll pick up your pooch first thing in the morning for a day filled with walks, play-time and an afternoon spa experience before dropping them back at Little Albion in the afternoon
- Little Albion’s ‘A pup’s ultimate guide to Sydney’
- Evening turndown service with Doglato (yes that's pet-friendly gelato!)
Alternatively, opt for a stay with all the love but without so many bells and whistles - pet-friendly rooms start at $270 per night with an additional $50 charge for your dog, which includes a dog bed, blanket and bowl (not for keeps) along with a Mimi & Munch biscuit and a lick pad with a jar of Mimi & Munch Bambi’s peanut butter.
Spoil sport. Pup-friendly extras
- Extended menu from Dogs @ Play: From day-care and grooming to walk and play-time - priced on request
- Photography package from The Dogs Pyjamas: 60-minute photoshoot with two social media digitals - $150
- Extended menu from Mimi & Munch: Pup cakes, liver loaf, Bambi's butter and treats - priced on request
Must book at least 72-hours in advance. Subject to availability.