Find Little Albion in Surry Hills
Little Albion is housed within a unique heritage building full of history, dating back to its original construction in 1903 as a former school convent.
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills, Sydney, Little Albion is an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary detail true to its own DNA and that of Surry Hills. There is an abundance of amazing restaurants, bars, theatres and galleries all within walking distance.
How long to...?
- 500 metres to Central Station
- 3 kilometres to Circular Quay
- 10-minute walk to the Central Business District
- 15-minutes from the world-famous Bondi Beach
- 20-minute drive to Kingsford Smith International Airport
Explore our neighbourhood guide or find our uniquely designed hotel in Sydney using the map below, and give us a shout if you get lost.