Find Little Albion in Surry Hills
Little Albion is housed within a unique heritage building full of history, dating back to its original construction in 1903 as a former school convent.
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills, Sydney, Little Albion is an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary detail true to its own DNA and that of Surry Hills. There is an abundance of amazing restaurants, bars, theatres and galleries all within walking distance.
How long to...?
- 500 metres to Central Station
- 3 kilometres to Circular Quay
- 10-minute walk to the Central Business District
- 15-minutes from the world-famous Bondi Beach
- 20-minute drive to Kingsford Smith International Airport
Got a car to park? We have offsite parking
From Little Albion to Rydges Central Hotel (28 Albion Street):
- Continue down Little Albion Street
- Turn left at Little Riley Street
- Continue over Ann Street to Little Riley Street and proceed to Reservoir Street sign
- At Reservoir Street take a left
- Follow Reservoir Street until you reach the end at Elizabeth Street
- Turn left onto Elizabeth Street until you reach the sign for Albion Street
- At Albion Street take a left, you will see the Rydges Central Hotel on your left-hand side – proceed into the car park
From Rydges Central Hotel (28 Albion Street) to Little Albion Street:
- Follow Albion Street (one way) up the hill until you reach the sign for Commonwealth Street
- At Commonwealth Street take a right into Little Albion Street (first street behind the Children’s Court)
- Arrive at Little Albion Street
Explore our neighbourhood guide or find our uniquely designed hotel in Sydney using the map below, and give us a shout if you get lost.