CC’s Bar and Grill Signature Mt Uncle Martini
Global in fame but local at heart. This classic celebrates Mt Uncle Botanical Australis Gin from the Tropical Tablelands and is simple, sophisticated and delicious
- Stirring glass
- Bar spoon or teaspoon
- Martini cocktail glass
- 60ml Mt Uncle Botanical Australis Gin
- 8ml vermouth
- 10ml green olive brine
- Two pinches pepper
- Ice (for mixing)
- Two green olive
- Two strips cold cooked beef (alternative: lemon rind)
- Chill cocktail glass.
- Fill the stirring glass with plenty of ice and add in Mt Uncle Botanical Australis Gin, vermouth, olive brine, pepper and stir the mixture for roughly 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain into the chilled martini glass.
- Now for the final touches! For the Garnish wrap beef or lemon peel around each olive and place on skewer.