Become a Crystalbrook Local
Because you're a Newcastle local we want to share the love.
As a Crystalbrook Local you get to enjoy 15% off rooms, food and drink. Plus, we’ll keep you in the know with special offers and exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else.
How do you become a Crystalbrook Local?
If you're a resident of Newcastle residing between Anna Bay and Budgewoi (inland too), simply fill in your details and click I’m a Local to sign up now. We’ll send you a confirmation email with instructions for collecting your card.
As part of our Mindfully Safe heightened hygiene measures, please note we no longer accept cash as payment (Debit and all major credit cards remain very welcome). Why? What's so harmful about a banknote? Here're a few reasons (deep breath): E. coli, Vibrio spp., Salmonella spp., and about 26,000 other bacteria call the average banknote home. The Australian Government Department of Health also recommends tap and go instead of cash for hygiene best practice.
The small print
Present your confirmation email to one of our Collaborators (that's Crystalbrook for Staff) with your ID or business card and you are sorted.
15% off is applicable to the following:
- Food and drink. Not available on public holidays or for promotional events. Not available for in-room dining, banquets or mini bar
- Rooms and suites. Off Best Daily Rate only and subject to availability
- Crystalbrook Local card must be presented at time of payment for food, drink and spa to receive the discount. Discount applicable to maximum expenditure of $533 (Up to $80 savings)
- Crystalbrook Local card and local ID must be presented on check-in for room discount (one ID and one local card per room)
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Local card is non-transferrable
- Applicable at Kingsley, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel only