Become a Newcastle Crystalbrook Local
We're thrilled to be joining the Novocastrian community and can't wait to be friends!
Because you're a Newcastle local we want to share the love. We'll keep you updated with all the latest happenings. Plus, when we're open, you'll enjoy 15% off rooms, food and drink.
The countdown is on. Join the ride.
How do you become a Crystalbrook Local?
If you're a resident of Newcastle residing between Anna Bay and Budgewoi (inland too), simply fill in your details and click I’m a Local to sign up now.
We’ll send you a confirmation email with instructions for collecting your card.*
The small print
Present your confirmation email to one of our Collaborators (that's Crystalbrook for Staff) with your ID or business card and you are sorted.
15% off is applicable to the following:
- Food and drink - 15% off not available on public holidays or for promotional events. Not available for in-room dining, banquets or mini bar
- Rooms 15% off Best Daily Rate only and subject to availability
- Crystalbrook Local card must be presented at time of payment for food and drink to receive the discount. Discount applicable to maximum expenditure of $533 (Up to $80 savings)
- Crystalbrook Local card and local ID must be presented on check-in for room discount (one ID and one local card per room)
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Not applicable for the purchase of Gift Cards
- Local card is non-transferrable
- Applicable at Crystalbrook Kingsley only
*Patience required! It may take up to 30 minutes to receive your email. Submitted the form, waited and didn't get an email? Simply visit our friendly Curators in the Crystalbrook Kingsley lobby, show your proof of ID to confirm your residence, verify your details with them, and they'll hand over your card. Easy!