Crystalbrook Crowd Terms and Conditions
The small print
Restaurants and bars:
- '10% Off' discount offer not available at restaurants and bars on public holidays or for special promotional events and menus.
- Crystalbrook Crowd '10% Off' digital card must be presented and scanned at time of payment at restaurant and bars to receive the discount.
- Offer is applicable to a maximum of $80 discount per restaurant and bar transaction. Offer is not applicable for in-room dining, banquets or mini bar.
- Offer not applicable at Crystalbrook Albion’s Honour Bar.
- Discount is only available on direct bookings applied to a Daily Rate - accessed by using our 'Crowd Member Rate' or 'Crowd Sale' rates - and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Bookings can be made at crystalbrookcollection.com or via phone on 1300 002 050.
- Room discount cannot be applied to a room rate retrospectively when booking on an alternative, non-Crowd rate or package which has been booked direct.
- Room discount cannot be applied to a room rate when booking through a third-party channel.
- Discount offer not applicable for the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Discount is not applicable for Eléme Day Spa, in-room dining, mini bar, conferences or events.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Crystalbrook Crowd digital card is non-transferrable.
- Applicable at Crystalbrook Collection hotels, resorts, restaurants and bars across Australia.
- Discount on room is not applicable when booking through a third-party, however guest may avail of 10% discount on restaurants and bars throughout their stay (for meal periods not included in their rate).