Become a Byron Bay Crystalbrook Local
Because you're a Northern Rivers local we want to share the love.
Enjoy 15% off rooms, spa, food and drink. Plus, we’ll keep you in the know with special offers and exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else.
Join before 7 October to receive a complimentary drink* on us! It's our way of toasting to a new friendship. Simply pick up your drink from Forest when you come in to collect your Local card.
How do you become a Crystalbrook Local?
If you're a resident of Northern Rivers residing between Tweed and Clarence Valley (inland too), simply fill in your details and click I’m a Local to sign up now. We’ll send you a confirmation email with instructions for collecting your card.
The small print
Present your confirmation email to one of our Collaborators (that's Crystalbrook for Staff) with your ID or business card and you are sorted.
15% off is applicable to the following:
- Food and drink. Not available on public holidays or for promotional events. Not available for in-room dining, banquets or mini bar
- Suites. Off Best Available Rate only and subject to availability
- Spa. Discount is applicable Monday - Friday until 4pm for treatments of one-hour or more. Not available at weekends, public holidays or for promotional events and subject to availability
- Crystalbrook Local card must be presented at time of payment for food, drink and spa to receive the discount. Discount applicable to maximum expenditure of $533 (Up to $80 savings)
- Crystalbrook Local card and local ID must be presented on check-in for room discount (one ID and one local card per room)
- Two complimentary birthday drinks or one appetiser to the value of $30 (one per card per year)
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Local card is non-transferrable
- Applicable at Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort only
*One drink per person per card includes house red, white, beer, soft drink or juice. Complimentary drink redeemable on day of Local card collection only. Offer valid until 7 October 2020.