Crystalbrook Byron is now accepting bookings for 22 October 2021 onwards. See you soon!
Picture this: a ridiculously amazing (and uber-relaxing) getaway to our sustainable sanctuary, Crystalbrook Byron, that will leave your skin glowing, your mood boosted and your mind energized. It will even cleanse your chakras.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Whether you’re “well-being curious” or an avid yogi, our retreat will help you dive deeper into your self-care practice.
Escape to 45-acres of magical, subtropical rainforest with four days of uninterrupted bliss at Crystalbrook Byron. Surrounded by rainforest with walking paths meandering through the grounds to both the lake and beach, our resort is the perfect backdrop to reflect and reconnect.
This retreat is designed to nourish the soul and encourage deeper connections within ourselves, with others and to our natural world. Discover rare and extraordinary experiences and let the energy of Byron Bay nourish your spirit (helped by a few sneaky spa experiences in Eléme Day Spa, of course).
Rates start at $2,610 for single occupancy and $3,300 for double occupancy.
- Three night’s Accommodation in a Rainforest Suite or Rainforest Luxe Suite
- Daily breakfast in Forest
- Three vegetarian dinners paired with organic and biodynamic wines
- Three 60-minute yoga sessions with our certified yoga instructors
- A 90-minute spa treatment of your choice in Eléme Day Spa with access to the infrared sauna
- Writing for Ritual with Nina Karnikowski
- Indigenous healing and medicinal plants class with Delta Kay
- Guided mediation, sound healing and welcome cacao ceremony
- Three Addition Studio Detox Bath Brews
- Crystalbrook Collection yoga mat and glass water bottle (our gift to you)
Fill out the following booking enquiry form and a Retreat Curator will reach to get you booked in.
Welcome to Byron Bay. Check in to our beautiful resort and start your journey with a welcome Beauty Chef Elixir. Once settled, head to our sacred retreat tent for intention setting, meditation and sound healing with ceremonial cacao. Nourish your body with a curated dinner in our restaurant, Forest, and then fall asleep to the sounds of nature in your rainforest suite.
Rise with the sun or sneak in a coffee first followed by intentional heart opening yoga on the rainforest verandah. Choose to enjoy your spa treatment (included) or take time out to indulge in forest bathing or simply relaxing next to the infinity pool. At 4:00pm Writing for Ritual with Nina Karnikowski will help you to bring more clarity, delight and inspiration into her life. Finish the day with a delicious, plant-based dinner in Forest.
Start the day early with your own self-guided mediation on Tallow beach. Ground your body with an hour of yoga and then head to Eléme Day Spa for your treatment or your suite for a well-deserved siesta. In the afternoon learn all about the history of the area with indigenous healing and medicinal plants with Delta Kay. Wind down with an early dinner in Forest.