Vaccination requirements for NSW hotels, restaurants, bars and spas
The New South Wales Government requires that anyone aged 16 or over must be fully vaccinated (or have an exemption) to enter hospitality venues until 1 December 2021.
Crystalbrook Collection’s NSW hotels, resorts, restaurants, bars and spas fall under this restriction.
Therefore, we are required to sight proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status upon arrival at any of our premises. This can be:
- Your COVID-19 digital certificate, which can be accessed through the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, or Service NSW mobile app.
- A printed version of your COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement (available through myGov)
- For people with a medical exemption, your medical contraindication will need to be sighted.
Until 1 December 2021, we are unable to admit anybody who is:
- COVID-19 unvaccinated
- COVID-19 single-dose vaccinated
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated without a vaccination certificate
For more information, please visit the NSW Government website.
Crystalbrook Collection will continue to follow State legislation and at this stage, guests at our Queensland hotels, resorts, restaurants, bars and spas will not need to show proof of vaccination.
Book Crystalbrook Albion, Sydney - now open:
Book Crystalbrook Byron, Byron Bay - reopening 29 October 2021:
Book Crystalbrook Kingsley, Newcastle - reopening 29 October 2021:
Daunted by travel in a post-Covid world?
We get it.
At Crystalbrook, we believe in Mindfully Safe stays. This means we have upped the ante on hygiene, as you would expect, but also, that we place an equal emphasis on travel-safe wellbeing for the mind. Find out more: