Rocco Roasted Pumpkin Hummus
A perfectly fresh, healthy and delicious option for snacking at home (we know you're doing it...Us too!)
- 150g fresh chickpeas
- 100g roasted pumpkin
- 10g tahini paste
- 10g ground cumin
- One garlic clove
- 20ml lemon juice
- 20ml olive oil
- One tsp salt
- One tsp white pepper ground
- Soak chickpeas in water overnight, discard water and cook in a pot of water.
- Once chickpeas are cooked, add to a food processor with roasted pumpkin.
- Add tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and puree until smooth.
- Add seasoning to taste, top with olive oil, served with crackers or your favourite toasted bread.