Make Your Own Reed Diffuser
At Home With Crystalbrook
Fill the room with calm-inducing, mood-boosting scents from your new homemade reed diffuser with your favourite essential oils and fragrances.
Watch our step-by-step video and make yours with us!
What you’ll need:
- Recycled glass bottle
- Oil (like grapeseed)
- Bamboo skewers
- Poster paint
- Craft glue
- Paint container
- Water jar
- Essential oils
What to do:
- Get your bottle ready to paint. Use masking tape to create fun patterns.
- Pour a bit of craft glue into an old container and mix your paint.
- Now for the fun part, start painting! Get creative with different colours and patterns.
- Once your bottle is dry, fill it half way with oil and add 15 drops of essential oil.
- Add your baboo skewers, display and breathe in that sweet air!