CC’s Bar and Grill Summer Garden
Gin, fresh grapefruit, lemon and rosemary come together to bring you the perfect summer treat to keep you refreshed
- 30ml Beefeater Gin
- 30ml St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 20ml grapefruit juice
- 10ml lemon juice
- 15ml rosemary syrup*
- 60ml Capi grapefruit soda
- Add all ingredients except Capi grapefruit soda into a shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and top up with Capi grapefruit soda.
- Spritz up with a dried grapefruit and a rosemary sprig.
*Rosemary sugar syrup
- One cup water
- One cup white sugar
- Four sprigs Rosemary
- Combine water, sugar, and rosemary in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer for one-minute.
- Remove from heat and let syrup steep, about 30 minutes before straining out rosemary leaves.