Chef Zamora's ANZAC Biscuits
Just like Grandma used to make!
- Three cups rolled oats
- One cup plain flour
- Two-thirds cup brown sugar
- One and a third cup desiccated coconut
- 250gm melted butter
- Half cup golden syrup
- Two tbsp bi-carbonate soda
- Pre heat your ovens to 170 degrees celsius
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop onto baking paper trays. Gently apply pressure from the top to flatten the cookie a little.
- Put the trays in the fridge for 20mins then place them in the oven for 10mins until they are golden brown. The perfect treat with a cup of tea after your home dawn service.