Build a Bird Feeder
Crystalbrook Earth Kids
Having more birds visit your home and garden has so many benefits.
They're fun to watch and listen to, help manage those pesky weeds, eat up most insects and even assist with pollination - cool, right!
Watch our video and make yours with us!
What you will need:
- Empty toilet roll or hand towel roll
- Peanut butter
- Bird seed
What to do:
- Spread the peanut butter on to the toilet roll
- Roll the toilet roll in bird seed, covering completely
- Thread the string through the toilet roll and tie a knot
- Hang the bird feeder in a tree and watch the birds enjoy their treat