Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort, will welcome guests from 6 November 2018.
How do I book?
Bookings can be made right here. Press the Book Now button in the top right-hand corner or by calling 1300 00 20 50.
Riley is an easy five-minute water-front stroll from the shopping, entertainment and business centre of Cairns. The hotel is set a short walking distance from attractions such as Cairns Aquarium, the Centre of Contemporary Arts and the Cairns Civic Theatre. The property is a 10-minute stroll from the Great Barrier Reef Departure Terminal.
Available from 6 November 2018
- Enjoy modern dining at Paper Crane restaurant and bar or indulge with 24-hour in-room dining
- Lounge poolside in a cabana or at Riley’s man-made beaches
- Get your morning laps in at Riley’s lap pool
- Soak up the sun in one of Riley’s recreational pools (please note the recreational pool nearest the Esplanade will open 20 December 2018)
- Work out with access to Genesis Gym, just a five minute walk from Riley
- Watch one of 200 free recent release movies or stream straight from your in-room Apple iPad
- Book your trip to the Reef or beyond from the interactive lobby tour space
- Meet in one of Riley’s versatile meeting zones
- Rest your wheels with valet and self parking available
Available from 20 December 2018
- Eléme Spa and 24-hour fitness centre
- Tower guest rooms
- Greenfields restaurant and bar
- Rocco restaurant and bar, Cairns’ highest rooftop bar
- The spa component of Riley’s recreational pools
For stays between 6 November and 20 December 2018
What construction will be taking place?
Cladding is being installed to the rear of the tower’s lower three floors
Will there be construction noise?
We anticipate light construction noise related to the installation of cladding
Will I be able to see the construction?
Yes, you will be able to see the cladding being installed to the tower’s lower three floors
What hours will the construction take place?
The construction will take place between the hours of 9am and 5pm